Thursday 12 June 2014

i'm in company magazine




So, if you've dropped off the earth (or unfollowed me due to me spamming) then you might not know that I'm in this month's issue of Company magazine! It was my first 'real' photoshoot, so a nice learning curve and I got to meet the fabulous Jazmine and Emily, as well as have my hair and make up done and feel very fancy.
Let me know if you've picked it up, although I fear my Grandad may have bought every physical copy, so well done if you managed to find one!
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Oh wow this is so cool, bless your Grandad!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! Looks like fun! x

    hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It looks like so much fun! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this and spotted you in it! Well done! You know you've made it when you get into Company hahha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh this is so exciting! congrats!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations, super artice!:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 13, 2014

    Congratulations, you look amazing!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw congrats! Hehe my Grandad would be exactly the same if I was in a magazine!

    Emmie xx
    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's amazing and so cool!!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats ! this is amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig