Thursday 19 June 2014

monica vinader







mac: h&m (sale)
jeans: topshop jamie
faux birks: topshop
t-shirt: h&m
sunglasses: zerouv*
bracelet: monica vinader*
So the absolute gems at Monica Vinader sent me this amazing silver friendship bracelet with 'Georgia Luisa' engraved in it; possibly the nicest and most thoughtful idea ever. Only downside is I just can't get a good photo of it!
Aside from that, these photos are from last week when Olivia and I spent the day meandering around London, as per usual. Now, someone please remind me what on earth I wore on my feet before Birks came back...
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Stunner - love it! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Georgia, your coat is divine x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your look!:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this mac yesterday and after seeing this post I'm oh so glad I did - it looks amazing on you! Couldn't agree more on the Birks, I feel like I've been living in mine recently, they seem to pair nicely with everything don't they?!

    Amy at The Girl In The Bowler Hat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mac is totally amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buying these clothes is a mystery for me. Thanks for letting me know.
    discount code at target

    ReplyDelete
  7. Getting the most wanted dress is a requirement for many, It was nice reading the blog.
    Monsoon Discount Codes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig