Monday 23 June 2014

lunch at the ritz











top: zara
trousers: marks and spencer
heels: topshop
necklace: forever 21*
bag: zara (sale)
coat: asos*
James:  
jacket: zara
shirt: t.m.lewin
trousers: primark
shoes: topman premium
bow tie: marks and spencer
Doesn't my favourite boy scrub up well? Aside from my boyfriend in a bow tie, and in case you couldn't tell from the title, James and I went to The Ritz for lunch last week (c/o Virgin experience days) so we spent a day of quoting Vines' Ry Doon's 'high society' and feeling extraordinarily young amongst their usual wealthy, older customers!
We had a three course meal followed by tea in the main restaurant. It was a great experience and was lovely to have our every need tended to. We were given a small menu to choose from, I opted for pea soup, followed by lamb and finished with a lemon meringue pie whilst James went for a lobster consume, duck breast and then a cherry soufflé (which was amazing!) I'm a bit of a fussy eater so dining like a Queen wasn't really to my taste (I'm more of a Bodeans girl) but James loved it and tried all of the little canapés that were put in front of us, I'm talking squid ink crackers here!
Anyway, it was a great experience and everything is included in the voucher price, except drinks and if you opt for extras such as tea afterwards. It'd be a great gift, I think I might get it for my Grandad's birthday as he loves that kind of thing.
Have you ever been to The Ritz?
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
p.s. I'm away at the moment, so will reply to any questions when I'm back! 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. this outfit is gorgeous! in love with those trousers :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly divine Georgia. Sounds like you had such an amazing experience too x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look INCREDIBLE and so does the food! haha. xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you both look gorgeous! How classy haha xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks incredible! And I LOVE the back of your shirt!

    Kathleen @ Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to the Ritz before, it looks amazing! Love your outfit too, the detail on the back of your top is so pretty <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like such a great idea! Definitely something I'm going to look into.
    Your outfit is great too :)

    http://caseybee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is just perfect for the Ritz! Am lovin your Marks and Spencers trousers. I like how they are only 3/4 length. Love how you're wearing neutrals but without the usual matching! Absolutely striking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe I only just discovered your blog, you have mint style x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig