Thursday 26 June 2014

ysl eye style





couture palette numbers 4 & 9*, touché éclat* and kiss & blush in #2*
So you may have seen me flapping about working with YSL on Twitter and I can finally enlighten you all! YSL have launched a new online beauty destination called #ysleyestyle, it's a hub for all things eyes to celebrate the launch of their new couture palettes (which are super cool, all are designed to be applied the same way, with a base, highlighter and 3 accent colours) it features how-to videos featuring their European make-up artist Fred Letailleur showing you how to create various eye make up looks. Think of it as the YouTube for eye make up, if you will.
Anyway, pop over, give it a go yourself and upload a photo of your eyes for a free make-up lesson at a Yves Saint Laurent make up counter, win/win!
p.s. please don't laugh at my chubby awkward face in the videos, oops.
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
p.s. I'm away at the moment, so will reply to any questions when I'm back!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. stunning photos! those palettes look gorgeous :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, chubby face my bum :) what an amazing opportunity! I have just bought one of these for my sister's 30th the other week as she said she wanted a new eye palette and got the touch eclat too, I am 100% sure she wil like them now! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos Georgia!

    emma x
    http://definemyheart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely in these photos! No chubby face in sight!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the video looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning products, loving the look.

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look incredible! What an awesme oppourtunity, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig