Monday 21 July 2014

interiors and clearing out





rug, vases, metal tin and cacti: all ikea
bowl/s: moroccan souks
skull candle: all saints (old!)
I'm moving house again in September to make room for James and Olivia to join our little home so I've started thinking about interiors all over again. Not that I ever really stopped.
Ideally I'm looking for a white, bright room with lots of space for James and I. In a dream world it'd have white stained wooden floors and huge windows but that's beyond a longshot so I'm happy with a neutral carpet or that funny Ikea 'wood'! That gives me a blank canvas to add more... blank things? I like quite plain, simple interiors with lots of plants and textures but I have a bit too much stuff to make that happen usually so operation clear out is a-go. Goodbye year 11 test papers, hello minimal bedroom. I hope. For more of my inspo, have a peep at my Pinterest.
Check my Depop if you fancy, as I'm sure it'll be filling up with my once loved bits too: @georgialuisameramo.
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I really like the idea of plain wall and floor colours and then building up texture with other elements such as plants, pictures, rugs, maybe a wall cloth? Love you cacti, I used to have one they are so easy too look after!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the same rug from ikea and I am in love! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing beats ikea chic gurl! Loving the cute little plants. Im exactly the same, always want my room to be a blank canvas but just have too much stuff! Planning on buying the same rug sometime soon, they're so lovely!

    Amal xx

    aesthetic-obsessive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that rug looks so comfy! I like the bits you have chosen to post here, I like seeing different styles of interiors :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers are gorgeous - so dainty and pretty! A lot of your room accents look somewhat like mine; the skull, the odd polaroid, the white fluffy rug, the hand painted bowl full of jewellery and of course - 3 little succulents (IKEA by any chance?!)xx

    http://shonarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. that rug looks so damn nice!
    tanya / whoistanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love interior posts! I feel the need to decorate now!

    Emmie xx

    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig