Thursday 24 July 2014

really truly










t-shirt: burton (left at a house party so I stole it, oops)
skirt: asos
shoes: topshop
sunglasses: topshop
watch: oasis via asos
I feel like this outfit is one of the few on here that really represents me and my style. I am going to make a huge effort to make my blog more of a personal style journey, I know it kinda already is but I want it to represent me wholly and be a kind of portfolio if you will.
I'm having an early twenties (20, lol) crisis and feel I've got to get my life sorted and decide on a career path, as everything seems so up in the air right now!
Anyway, I'm rambling. Have a lovely day.
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. ....stunning (to carry on from your title) loving this whole look! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute simple outfit

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the peep toe boots, such a great simple outfit x

    http://the-expose-cj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Georgia can you just bog off being so bladdy gorgeous!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the gorgeous simplicity of this Georgia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely adore this outfit, you look FAB
    s x
    studs-on-saturday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute but simple outfit. x

    http://www.littleldnlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your watch, it's so cute! Your outfits are always so nice! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore this look! I picked up these boots in the sale recently, can't wait to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that this tee was a house party steal, the amount of things left at house parties in my past is ridonculous! this looks amazing you should post more like this :)

    Strawberry Shortcakes | Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing as always! so simple but so pretty x

    run-your-world.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah you're tan is good - I'm so jealous! I agree with you on needing to make more of an effort with my style! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig