Thursday 11 September 2014

same old






jumper: h&m
top: topshop 
trousers: topshop
sandals: topshop
bag: primark
bracelet: anna lou of london*

I'm finally in the new flat, yay! I've got a couple more days interning, then start at a new Topshop and then back to uni. Eep, life's crazy at the moment and I hate it.
Anyway! I've had this cute little flamingo bangle for ages and haven't had the chance to photograph it due to the moving and whatnot. I love it so much that I got the pink too, naturally. 
Enough about me, have a fab day, speak soon (hopefully)!
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin', Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. loving this all black look - especially those pants from Toppers! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all black outfits. Hope you're settling into your new flat okay! :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black on black layering!
    Hope you have fun settling in :)
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look!
    xx
    shititsmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! So chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the new flat and job x
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit!x

    Sophiespdin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope life calms down for you soon! Lovely outfit x

    http://www.lipstickandsandwiches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos, perfect timing with the sun to having beautiful lighting.

    xoxo, Diana
    www.TheNeonFactor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! Especially your jumper x

    Gegsy Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig