Wednesday 24 September 2014

wardrobe update: the little black bag






topshop//primark//zara//topshop (old)

If you'd have asked me a year ago, do you prefer a big or small handbag? I'd have gone with something I can fit the kitchen sink in, however, I seem to have had a lightbulb moment and converted to anything that I can't fit anything in.

I thought I'd share a few of my most-grabbed handbags with you. I used to use my Alexander Wang Diego every day, but it's really heavy and totally awkward to do anything with, so I tend to save it for the odd occasion where it'll be appreciated. Nowdays I tend to grab anything small and black, namely this little Primark number. At £6, it's the cheapest of the bunch and something about the pebbled faux leather really rung a Wang bell (hehe), so I'm not feeling too far from home. It also has the whole CelinĂ© trio vibe... although it is only a duo.
I also picked up this Zara beauty recently after spying it on Suzie's Instagram. It's a really cool shape, it's black, and it's croc textured. That's basically what I look for in anything in life (ok, so anything clothing related. Croc boyfriend not on the list.)
I've got a few more too, but they looked ugly in the photos (it took me forever to make these photos vaguely match, so apologies for the horrible pics!), so these are my faves. What's your bag of choice?

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. love all of these! can't go wrong with a black bag :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Zara one is definitely my fave! :)
    X
    Chelsea Street

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the primark one in cream! it's a beaut xx

    lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to carry around bags larger than me, so I definitely need to try these smaller bags - I love the look of the Topshop clutch and Zara bag. Amazing!

    Amy at The Girl in the Bowler Hat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo love the fur clutch, very cute!
    Mines a silver saddle bag, which I think everyone is fed up of seeing me with.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. need to lookout for that Primark one esp if it's only £6! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm exactly the same as you! I've bought two smaller bags in the past month after years of lugging around a bag that felt full of bricks. It's a revelation!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig