Sunday 21 September 2014

lfw s/s14




Leigh and I 
top: oh my love*
bra: forever 21
culottes: girls on film via asos
heels: topshop
coat: asos
So this post is a little late, but I headed down to Somerset House on the first day of LFW with the OML team as an intern/street style spotter/goodie bag giver-outter. We took a few fab bloggers to help street style and rock OML and then popped to The Delauney for afternoon tea. 
I decided to go all black and basically naked, which is unlike me but I really liked this little top and it didn't sit right with anything else under! Culottes are my new favourite thing ever. I have a total love affair with trousers going on at the mo. I finished the whole look off with a swish little hair-tuck and my new ASOS coat, which is basically a duvet. Little did I know it was going to be about 27 degrees.
I'm going to pop a street style post up too, I met some beautiful gals and I think they deserve their own post!
p.s sorry about the over exposed photos!
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. love those sandals with socks - it works unexpectedly well ! x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!x

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Georgia, you look amazing! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! As does Leigh!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous, hope you had a lovely time!

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  6. always have time for an all black outfit, you look stunning! xx

    lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So perfect.. I'm slightly jealous I'll never be cool enough to pull off an outfit like that! hehe x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the all black look! perfect outfit head to toe!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. yesss! you look gorgeous, now i know what i'm going to wear with my culottes again! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looked absolutely incredible Georgia! Seriously such a babe! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I want this whole outfit
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Channelling the culottes trend and the victoriana trend wit woo! Love the look!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pants are amazing! I also love your cute little hat. You pull it off so well!

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig