Thursday 13 November 2014

daniel wellington



classic sheffield lady in silver - daniel wellington*

Yep, like the rest of the blogging world, I own a DW watch. But boy I'm glad I do, I've wanted one for ages and when I got an email from their PR team I jumped for joy.
I opted for the Classic Sheffield Lady in silver, as I wanted the big face, but black strap and I don't wear enough gold to warrant getting in the beautiful rose gold colour (maybe next time?)
They make the perfect Christmas present, so if you did fancy buying one, you can get 15% off with the code: DWGeorgia

Enjoy! 
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i'm in love with these watches! love everything about them :)

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. This watch is so beautiful, I really want one!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I like the simple, streamlined look of this watch. :] // ☼ itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a nice watch, it's completely classic too so it'd go with everything!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely

    ROSALINDIS// rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need one of these watches in my life, I think I may end up gifting myself with one as a Christmas present at some point soon.. xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that classic leather strap type of watch, this is beautiful!
    helloellenor
    ellenor x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love watches and this one is great. Just when I said I wasn't going to be buying another one...! Bridgett Vigil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig