Tuesday 25 November 2014

my #dpshoeselfie



So, Dorothy Perkins are running a competition to win a years worth of DP shoes, all you have to do is post a photo to Twitter or Instagram showcasing your Dorothy Moment with the hashtags #dpshoeselfie and #mydorothymoment. 
I really fancied these navy boots as I don't think I've ever had navy shoes! They're a little tricky to style, but I'm on the case. What do you reckon?

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love your choice of boots, I've been looking for a pair of navy ones recently - I think they make a lovely change from classic black!

    Amy at The Girl in the Bowler Hat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like navy boots, and these are no exception ! very pretty x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg*-* This boots is so beautiful.:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these boots, and the competition sounds so good!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are super cute!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing boots

    ROSALINDIS// rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boots, I went in to DP the other day and they actually had some awesome shoes I always forget about them! Cool competition! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these boots are gorge! Perfect photography by the way :) x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway over on my blog if you want to take a look :)
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig