Friday 5 December 2014

my christmas list


So I've not done anything festive/anything much at all for the last few weeks as I've been suffering with bad migraines as well as trying to get this terms uni project finished. I thought I'd pop a little bit of Christmas spirit up on here with a wishlist! I'm going to try and get a few outfit posts up, as well as some partywear and gift idea posts up, the usual - although I can't promise anything!
It's not a very aesthetically pleasing wishlist, but it's stuff that I'd really like that I can't warrant buying myself as I don't need, although I must admit I really struggled with compiling some kind of list, I don't know whats wrong with me - I never don't want anything! I try and treat Christmas as an excuse for luxuries I don't need, rather than asking for clothes I will likely wear twice and then put on Depop...
Anyway! What are you lusting after this Christmas?

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love your picks, the Givenchy baggy is my fave!!

    ~~Diana~~
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. #Girlboss is such an amazing book! I love that leather jacket too, such a gorgeous piece x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful selection! Want absolutely everything, especially this leather jacket! P.s: I just posted my Christam wishlist on my blog too! :)

    www.thefashioncuisine.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig