Thursday 18 December 2014

de bouvoir





coat: topshop
jumper: h&m
jeans: asos
bag: zara

Remember me? Still alive and kicking. Lack of posts = uni deadlines/6 day working weeks/backwards and forwards to the doctors. (Please if you're a PR/anyone else stop nagging me, I'm very busy and fairly ill. I don't blog full time and it frustrates me enough that I've not posted a lot recently, let alone with you hounding me for it.)

Now that the formalities are out of the way, here are a few photos from James' and I's rare day off last week. We took a trip to the De Bouvoir deli (best club sandwich of your life, I promise) which makes me feel like I'm back in Italy. It was a little haunt I discovered back when I was interning with Oh My Love and I've been trying to get James there ever since.
I've also been busy playing Christmas Elf, so our flat is looking suitably festive. I'm now back into the full swing of Christmas in retail, and if I'm not flat out by the New Year, am going to make a conscious effort to blog more, I promise.

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Argh it really annoys me when PR companies do this, it's difficult enough balancing blogging with life as it is! You look super cute as always, I love those jeans <3

    Andini xx
    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abso gorgeous as per usual! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this,so chic Georgia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need a pair of these jeans. love how youve styled it

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear how busy and ill you have been! I love this outfit, that scarf is a beaut!

    Tabby
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the length of these jeans <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outfit is amazing as usual, I absolutely love your style. I hope you're okay, it can't be nice when PR's hound you! But it's nice to hear you had a good day with James :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think those Asos jeans were made for you! Hope you're not too stressed out / working too hard! Xxx


    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect casual outfit! Hope you feel better soon! Work, uni and life plus blog is very difficult to handle!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been tempted to get some Stan Smiths for aages. Featured you in a 'favourite bloggers' style post!xxx

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig