Friday 19 December 2014

last minute gift ideas






So, if (unlike me, obviously) you've left your Christmas shopping to last minute, I've gathered together some of my favourite things/things I'd love to receive to make a miniature gift idea post.
So, fess up, who's not done theirs yet?

p.s. I may not see you until the New Year, as I'm having a few life issues at the mo. You know the drill. I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and a fab New Years if I'm not back in time to wish you all well! xxxxx

*some items were previously gifted!
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love your gift guide, so many good ideas on here!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few of these are on my wish list! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list ! Have a lovely Christmas ! xx
    shititsmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good last minute gift guide, although I tried getting and instax mini recently and it's sold out everywhere! Deffo not one to leave till last!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these gifts, the Fujifilm Instax is a great idea. I'm a new follower of your blog and cannot wait tor read more from you!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such cute ideas! hope you had a lovely xmas!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig