Tuesday 4 November 2014

stan smiths






dress: motel rocks* (use code GLAMERAMO for 20% off)
stan smiths: adidas via footasylum
coat: asos
bag: topshop

My 'real life' friends would be dying right now, 'cause anyone that knows me would never, ever put me in the same photo as a pair of trainers. Well whaddya know, I'm wearing trainers - and super hip ones at that. (Am I cool now?)
I've become an overnight fan, and have bought both these and some black Janoskis in the past three weeks. Help! I think I know who to blame... none other than ms Ellaby.
What do you reckon?
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love the look of the trainers with the sophisticated look, slightly urban inspired!

    Lucy Jane // A little bit of everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous, casual outfit ! love those stan smiths x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is all about growth! So you've grown to love trainers. I wasn't a huge fan, but I'm loving them more & more as well. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing as per usual x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flawless style. Can't beat a pair of stan smiths either! xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look incredible Georgia, so so chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Motel Rocks dress!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit, so elegant and the trainers give it a cool twist!

    Emmie xx
    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous as always babe :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig