Friday 20 February 2015

LFWAW15










suit: missguided* (trousers and blazer)
bag: whistles
coat: asos (sale)

So I traipsed down to LFW today for a wander with Olivia and here's what I wore. I felt like I was a season behind everyone else but it was a last minute outfit, plus I've always wanted a suit. 
I was really in two minds about going this season as I didn't have any shows organised and I hadn't rsvp'd to any of the events I'd been invited to and just felt a bit out of the loop. I'm glad I went as I bumped into Leigh and spent the afternoon in the ME media lounge, as well as getting to say hi to a load of other blogger friends so it was a day well spent, even if it was about -2 and my hands went blue.
Next season I'm determined to either have a packed show schedule or to be working it, as I want to have a reason to go rather than being ~that~ person who goes to take photos. It is the industry I'm working and studying in, so I guess I should make more of an effort plus I'll be nearing graduating then so could be showing there one day... (can I get a 'lol').

Anyway, I'm off to Berlin on Sunday so will have a lot of content as well as a city guide (hopefully) going up in the next few weeks, hallelujah!
Have a good one x

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. awesome outfit, especially love the rings! x

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is too cool! You look amazing gal, so chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. suit looks amazing with the baggy tee. i love this outfit!
    georgie on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the suit look- pinstripes are classic and the length is French chic!
    www.liquidgrain.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love this outfit! the suit is amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig