Monday 9 February 2015

please

wishlist

topshop tunic/cos coat/cos shirt/whistles cuff/agent provocateur 'tammi' bra and knickers/whistles t-shirt/acne card holder/asos sunglasses/lavish alice trousers

I've not done a wishlist in forever, and whilst I hate these what feel like 'filler' posts probably more than you all do, I would quite like these things.

I'm in love with COS coats, and this belted one is no exception. I imagine it's really soft and would look amazing with the Lavish Alice cigarette trousers, a white tee and Stan Smiths.
I really like the Topshop tunic too, I've fallen out of love with the brand slightly after working there so long and having seen the same things regenerated every year, but this top is fairly refreshing and would look nice over some ripped jeans and paired with some pointed courts and red lips for an easy date night outfit. (With the optional addition of that amazing Whistles cuff. So Haute Persuit it hurts)
I'm also head over heels with the Agent Provocateur set. I'm such a sucker for amazing lingerie and have been lusting after an AP set forever after always having to buy their cheaper L'Agent lines (still amazing) but I think I may just have to splash out on this set as I've not seen anything like it before. If you know me, you'll know what I'm like with lingerie and I think this has pushed me over the edge!
The other bits are all just things I've had my eye on for a while. I'm in love with the ASOS sunglasses, they're really similar to a Whistles pair from last summer, but nicer colouring. The Acne card holder was nearly mine but sadly sold out the day I went to purchase it, so if you've seen it please let me know!

I'll be back with an Urban Outfitters collab as soon as I'm out of bed and over this damn flu. Week three and it's still going strong!

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. woow amazing stuff, loved everything! big kiss

    R.Y.W.
    facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the agent provocateur set so bad as well!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything on this wishlist! I have really been wanting to treat myself to an agent provocateur but I just can't justify it, they're so beautiful though!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. acne card holder <3<3 *heart eyes emoji*
    georgie on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with everything, it makes me want to spend more money...
    helloellenor
    ellenor x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig