Wednesday 11 March 2015

coffee date







jumper: h&m
sunglasses: zerouv*

So today Olivia, James and I popped to the Timberyard cafe on Old Street after uni (a day of scanning patterns into Gerber... sob if you know what this means) and as it was such a lovely "warm" day I just threw on my new favourite jumper after finally tracking it down and was actually not cold without a coat. Is that Spring I hear?
I was thinking to incorporate a few lifestyle (I guess, for want of a better word) posts on here, like cafe/food reviews, things to do in London etc as James and I are always out and about but I'm not sure if anyone would like to see it. What do you think?
Also, all my photos get distorted in the upload to Blogger. I have the image enhance thing switched off, so no idea why. Please excuse how washed out they all look. Having blog drama of late.

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This look is so cool, yet chic! Loving it Georgia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even more sad about this Jumper being sold out in my size after seeing it on yourself!

    Adore this look, so cool.

    Holly
    THE STYLE WORKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jumper. Cute and casual outfit.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. IN LOVE with this knit! why can I never find anything so nice in H&M? Also I find with blogger my photos always go worse quality, but some people advise to upload to flickr first and then upload to blogger from there?

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous jumper! I wish I could find such nice pieces in H&M.

    www.thekellyroberts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumper is just gorgeous. Looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. nba pas cher coming, but if we do not deal with, http://www.nailartmetisse.fr they criticized, told that the leadership is since you could not have done. Just for their jobs away beating others, lift someone else's stall. sale furious. acheter vente maillot nba pas cher Cheap acheter vente maillot nba pas cher quickly answered my cheap  acheter vente maillot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig