Friday 13 March 2015

#asseenonme






jacket: asos* (similar)
trousers: asos*
shoes: asos
top: asos*
sunglasses: asos*

So Access All ASOS challenged me to create a "Utility" inspired outfit to upload to their new uploader which gives you the chance to have your photo come up on the product page. Cool huh?
So basically, you upload to here and then your photo could feature next to the product, giving the consumer a chance to see it styled/worn.
Utility isn't really a trend I knew much about, I just immediately had pocket detailing and khaki green in mind so I've tried to combine it with the denim theme and a pair of strappy heels to make it more wearable, but still with a military/utility idea behind it.

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Loving this Georgia, just so chic yet cool x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, love the trousers and jacket so much! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorge as always. LOVE those trousers xx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an amazing outfit, you look fantastic ! love the trousers paired with the denim jacket, so cool x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, I like your blog very much! ! Everything is so beautiful! I like your style of writing and your photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, you look fab!

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that jacket! you look great!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your jacket Georgia! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the trousers! I've been looking for a similar pair for a while x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those trousers are such a gorgeous colour. And love the detailing on your shoes x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig