Friday 27 March 2015

denim duster







duster: monki via asos*
jeans: topshop coated leighs
jumper: topshop

james:
coat: zara
bag: Mi-Pac*

Just a quickie to showcase my new Monki coat of dreams. I'm not usually a mega trend follower but denim has just reeled me in hook line and sinker this SS.
I did a huge ASOS haul last week and it was all denim, for real. Help me, I'm a raw edge denim addict. Feed me Marques Almeida and I will be happy.
I was also sent some bags from Mi-Pac and gave James one to his delight, so here he is looking like a little egg.

In other news, all handed in for this term. Hallelujah. I've also applied for an internship over Easter, as well as going to NYC with James in three weeks so got a busy break, but bring it on!

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Just love how you style trainers! X

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool outfit Georgia, you look amazing x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool effortless look! xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is amaaaaazing... Long live frayed edge denim!

    Karen x
    http://themixandmatchblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! i am sucker for frayed denim at the moment and luckily ASOS are fuelling it my obsession xx

    jordaneyasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that denim dustier!

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really digging this look! That jacket is incredible and you know I'm a sucker for a pair of Stans! YUS! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, that coat is amazing - the raw edge makes it!! Enjoy your easter break :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that denim duster; looks great on you. And cute sunglasses too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This an amazing outfit!! Love the monki duster!! :)

    Queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. casquette baseball pas cher but can no longer Achat de casquettes New Era move down a penny. sale great strength amazing, gently grip, release the pain so the two could not help looking at the issue cheap laugh. casquette baseball pas cher casquette baseball pas cher Sale and do not know why laugh, looking puzzled look cheap. casquette baseball pas cher that the palms, the knife fell to casquette new era pas cher the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg I need that denim duster jacket in my life D: so perfect!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig