Wednesday 8 April 2015

#allinthejeans






wearing: jeans, shirt, coat and jumper all Miss Selfridge*

I recently collaborated with Miss Selfridge to pop together three ways to wear their new Esther boyfriend jeans. This gave me the opportunity to go into their Oxford Circus store and have a styling session to pull a few outfits.
I went for three outfits based around the themes of: 
"Dinner/drinks" being fairly dressy but with the jeans giving it a more casual edge, perfect for a first date or going out with friends etc.
"Uni/college" being easy to throw on with trainers and a good white tee, classic and perfect for every day things.
"Shopping/day out" again, being comfy and easy to wear but with the shirt and birks giving it a ~fashion~ edge.

What do you reckon? You can see Miss Selfridge's new denim collection here.

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Loveee this, especially the second look! So gorgeous!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the looks but especially the jeans mixed with the heels and trench!

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these looks, the one with the leather jacket is just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god! I love those jeans!! Nice outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you pull off the white tee, jean and leather jacket combo like an absolute babe! X

    jordaneyasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also got a pair of Esther jeans and cannot wait to wear them more. It's so rare to find a boyfriend jean that actually fits. Great styling x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig