Friday 10 April 2015

culottes 2.0






topshop culottes
topshop tee (old)
all saints balfern jacket
river island shoes
primark bag
zerouv sunglasses*
So if my denim addiction wasn't obvious enough from my Instagram, here's a post to stake my claim onto this trend.
I rarely buy into trends so heavily but I can't help myself. Raw denim is just my new favourite thing.
I've even been making myself things in denim, practice and new clothes. Win win.
P.S no idea why the photos are so washed out, I give up.
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Love the denim trend ! These culottes are perfect
    Distant Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome!! Two trends in one.

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i hadn't seen denim culottes before - these are super cool ! you look gorgeous ! x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how effortless this outfit is Georgia, just fab x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely look loads cooler in them than I would!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Looks really comfortable and still chic
    x

    Style and Well Being

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw these culottes the other day and I need them desperately!

    www.maisieivy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHh loveeee this look! I deffo need to get myself some denim culottes!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Need those culottes, such a chic look x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're beyond cool missy! Literally each and every look you post makes me die! TOO HOT! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow these are so cool! love how you are totally pulling them off x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving those denim culottes. And those shoes are just gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig