Monday 13 April 2015

borough market






burton t-shirt (old and found at a party lol)
topshop sunglasses (last year)

My bff Kate and I popped along to Borough Market for a spontaneous trip last week, as I was abandoned by my flatmate and James so was left to my own devices for the week, cue Kat stepping in to look after me. Yay!
Anyway, food aside, I snapped a few awkward outfit photos afterwards when we got back to Clapham. This is like the ultimate 'me' outfit. I feel so comfortable in ripped jeans, biker boots and a leather jacket. I think we've all got that one outfit you'd wear forever if you could, ya know? I also think my sudden weight gain is mega obvious in these photos but yolo. I'm off to NYC on Wednesday, so decided the healthy eating could wait until I got back as $1 pizza is literally calling my name.

Speak soon!

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Great photos and I just love the outfit!! Ripped skinny's and leather bikers really make such a great combo xx


    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also my favourite go to outfit. Fab photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super gorgeous, what a nice outfit ! love the leather jacket ! x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm gonna buy this jacket soon and i cannot wait! it looks great on u :) also so jell of the NY trip, have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. envious of that all saint leather jacket!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely day out.
    Loving the shirt…and that it was found at a party.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love effortlessly cool this outfit is! That leather jacket is to die for too! You look amazing Georgia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look, the leather jacket is amazing! xx

    www.beautytwig.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this look! Such a perfect minimal outfit!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. richtig tolles outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha sorry wrong language :D
      i really love your outfit!

      Delete
  11. love how simple the outfit is, totally something I'd wear everyday!

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Black on black is always a good win !
    Love this outfit, so simple but trendy at the same time :)

    xCx
    http://christinapirate.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this simple yet chic outfit, you look amazing!x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my kind of outfit too, I love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is outfit is simple, but so well put together, you look fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely my kind of outfit, love ripped skinnies :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really feeling the ripped skinny jeans. And such a cute biker jacket. Great look x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the jacket!! What size did you get this jacket in?? I want to get it and I am not sure if I should size up or down?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just wondering if you sized down? I've just bought this jacket in a size down and I'm scared it won't fit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig