Wednesday 21 September 2016

cami dress, suede boots

Cami Dress Cami Dress Cami Dress Cami Dress Cami Dress Cami Dress Cami Dress Cami Dress
MISSGUIDED dress*, TOPSHOP boots, H&M top, CHLOÉ bag

Photos by Hannah

If I told you I got changed four times on the morning of shooting this, would you believe me? As mentioned before, this style crisis is getting to me and I legit couldnt decide what to wear. First world problems at their finest.
Anyway, drama over, I settled on this Missguided number with my new Topshop dreamboat boots. What do you reckon, simple but still cute right? Plus this H&M top makes everything instantly a tiny bit cooler than it actually is.

P.S. I had to put the photo of me in mid-air in because... lol.

Shop the post:






lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I have such bag envy. The entire outfit looks effortless, but oh my the bag. It's a beaut.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! Love the layering and those boots are seriously perfect <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this outfit! So understated yet chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed! Love this babe and wish I could do that with my hair! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SUCH a babe, dying over this look! Those boots are so fab x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this outfit is giving me total wardrobe envy. This look is so good on you!
    Bee | QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! the dress looks amazing,

    Fowzia|Crazy4ties

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW I absolutely adore this look babe! The shots are beautiful too.
    That bag is just too much for me to handle xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and simple!

    ROSALINDIS // http://rosalindis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seriously love EVERYTHING about this outfit! Perfect girly :)

    xx
    Kara // www.kay-ng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig