Wednesday 5 October 2016

cali

Cali Cali Cali Cali Cali Cali Cali Cali
BRANDY MELVILLE body, LEVI skirt, OFFICE sandals, FOREVER 21 bag, KAREN WALKER sunglasses

Hi all - back from a fab holiday and v.sad about it. The end.

Kidding, but unless you don't follow me on anything else (which maybe you should) then you'll know that I recently went to the West Coast of America with my significant other. Anxiety troubles aside, the trip was so lovely and a welcome break from the stress of life over here.
I had planned to shoot every day and have weeks worth of content, but as per, life doesn't always work how you plan for it to so I only have three or four outfits to share with you, as well as an LA guide so stay tuned for that.

Have a fab week guys!

Shop similar:


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. BABE! This is s divine and I LOVE your heart tattoo! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I hope you had a good time,

    Fowzia|Crazy4ties


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how simple but awesome this outfit is! Hope you had a fab time :) x

    www.amyleehaynes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole outfit! Simple yet cute as hell :)

    xx
    Kara // www.kay-ng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple outfits like this are the best! I love the shoes especially. Never mind that you didn't shoot loads of outfits, I just hope you had a fab trip x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig