Thursday 27 October 2016

metallic pleated skirt

Pleated MidiPleated MidiPleated MidiPleated MidiPleated MidiPleated MidiPleated MidiPleated MidiPleated Midi
ZARA skirt, BRANDY MELVILLE top, APC bag and ADIDAS trainers

I've had this skirt a while now and been itching to shoot it, and looking back on these photos I kinda feel this is a really weird outfit. I kind of don't think it goes together at all, do you know what I mean? I was going to post a 'three ways to wear' as it's a lot more versatile than I first imagined, but I've kind of missed the boat on bare leg weather so this is how I wore it the other day - albeit with this huge coat not in shot which I hugely urge you to buy as it's like central heating for your person.

Central heating aside, I can't wait to wear this skirt into next Spring - and yes I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but look how pretty it is. 

Shop the post:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Super pretty Georgia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this skirt on a few blogs and I'd love to buy it! It looks so cute and perfect for a Christmas party! Haha!

    Dee | PromptsbyDee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so cute skirt, your sharing is always nice :)

    arron | NameStylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look on you!

    xx
    Kara // www.kay-ng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love your shots - your editorial is so fab! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best!! xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore the skirt styled with that tee, too cute x

    Dana | fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig