Sunday 30 October 2016

A/W fashion staples & lookbook

Youtube - AW Staples

A seasonal style staples video has been a long time coming, I planned to make one back in April time but due to moving house so many times and not having a good enough camera to film on - it took a backseat. Nonetheless, I finally got round to filming it in the kind of format I had planned.
I don't really have the space for lookbooks in our room as our bed is smack bang in the middle so there's not much 'wall' but I think it works for now.

I hope you enjoy! I've selected a few of my favourite pieces, category by category below.

Shop Trousers:




Firstly, things to cover your nether regions. I'm a cigarette trouser fan through and through, I think they're timeless and smart without being too office appropriate when paired with trainers. I also love a good pair of jeans. My failsafe black jeans are always Topshop Jamie's - when you find your dream pair, ya just know.

Shop Coats:




I really think coats are a vital A/W staple (for obvious reasons) but also because they're the part you see for most of the day. I tend to go for a clean cut, tailored coat or a leather jacket as both completely transform a look. I love wearing a tailored coat on a night out with some heeled boots, it just makes you look so much more 'finished'. 




Shop Accessories:


I'm not one for over-accessorising but sometimes the cold means layering up. I am devoted to my huge scarf, and it basically doesn't leave my neck from October - March. I also love the simplicity of throwing a nice black shoulder back over a big coat to create a little bit of silhouette and shape. Plus, you know, carrying stuff.

Shop Shoes:


Shoe monster, coming through! I have so many pairs of shoes, but for the most part my A/W selection either come down to boots or trainers. I love the smarter Jigsaw trainers for a more clean cut version of my Stan Smiths. I think they'd be great for a creative job interview as they're smart but 'cool'. V.Phoebe Philo and I'm ok with that.

Shop Tops and Knitwear:


I'm a knitwear fiend. I love great chunky knits, cool detailing on sleeves etc and pretty much always grey. Grey knitwear and black trousers is my winter thing. I also can't sing the basic t-shirts' praises enough. I know it's a lame thing to harp on about BUT INVEST IN GOOD ONES!

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Really love the boots :)

    xx,
    Catia
    thepetitecat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig