Tuesday 1 November 2016

the mary poppins coat

Mary PoppinsMary PoppinsMary PoppinsMary PoppinsMary PoppinsMary PoppinsMary PoppinsMary PoppinsMary PoppinsMary Poppins
ZARA skirt, ASOS t-shirt, PUBLIC DESIRE boots*, CHLOBO necklace* and ASOS coat

Who knew I was such a girl? I've been wearing skirts so much lately and it makes a nice change from living in cigarette trousers and huge knits (not that I won't revert back as soon as humanly possible). Also, I wasn't sure on this coat for a couple of weeks because I wasn't sure if the a-line shape was a bit too 'Mary Poppins' for me, but I've figured there isn't a coat I'm after in the world and c-b-a to make one so this'll do. I do kind of love it.

I fell a little bit in love with this Zara number during a recent haul that you might have seen on my Instagram story a couple of weeks ago. It's super cute, not very suitable for this weather and has a ruffle. Me in a nutshell.

Shop the post:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This coat is beautiful, i love the pattern of your skirt too!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit, i love the jacket!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab outfit, as always! Molly x
    www.mollipop.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the coat is lovely, i definitely get it though, i can never find a coat thats 'me' either x

    Dana | fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coat is gorgeous, but I'm in love with that skirt and your heels! So elegant :)

    xx,
    Catia
    thepetitecat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so gorgeous! I'm loving the detailing on that skirt x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This skirt is insane babe! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black coat and the heel is awesome and those were perfect for you www.voiceoverland.com/elearning-voice-over.php

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig