Tuesday 11 October 2016

the mustang/LA > Vegas

The Mustang The Mustang The Mustang The Mustang The Mustang The Mustang The Mustang The Mustang The Mustang The Mustang The Mustang The Mustang The Mustang
LEVI shorts, BRANDY MELVILLE t-shirt, TOPSHOP boots & KAREN WALKER sunglasses

So, welcome to the best day of my life. I recently got back from a trip starting in San Francisco, with a week in LA and then finishing in Vegas and naturally driving through the desert was the best bit.
James and I drove from LA to Vegas in our lil white Mustang and due to James having some points on his license I got to drive the whole way (best. day. ever.). So naturally, it features in the post.

We made various stop offs, which you'll be able to see in the vlog I made which should be live next week (my YouTube) and I'm going to pop a round up post of all the film photos I took in a couple of weeks too.

I only wound up shooting a couple of outfits out there which really annoyed me as I planned to shoot every day but I got a bit ill and things just got on top of me but I am pleased with the content I got!

Shop the post:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Loving this look, the boots are perfect!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are killing it! These photos are incredible! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jel that you got to drive that lovely car! These photos are beautiful <3

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just the most beautiful backdrop ever! and you look amazing! whata babe! my legs are definitely too pale for shorts like that! haha
    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like the coolest thing ever and what amazing scenery to shoot in! I absolutely love the simplicity of this outfit, yet it still looks so cool! I'm glad you had an amazing time x
    http://www.pagesfrombeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are amazing! And I love those boots. So nice x

    georgie on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're looking great!! such a great view!! and i'll be waiting for the film photossss!!! tell me when they are up!!<3

    xx from italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig