Monday 17 October 2016

vegas vegas

Vegas Vegas
Vegas Vegas
Vegas Vegas
Vegas Vegas
Vegas Vegas
Vegas Vegas
Vegas Vegas
MISSGUIDED playsuit*, TOPSHOP boots, FORVER 21 bag

I'd had an absolute nightmare with my camera in the run up to these shots, so please excuse them! Either way, I liked this outfit so I decided to publish them.
I picked this playsuit up from Missguided just before I left, and it's not my usual style at all but I thought it'd work for a dressier night in Vegas - and it did. I love the bardot detail and double layer in the middle, super flattering. It's worth noting that I picked up a size 6, when I wear a 4 in jeans and a 6 in tops and it fits perfectly.

I loved Las Vegas, I'm not sure if it was due to the hot weather, or the frozen daiquiris on tap but I thought it was such a fun place. It's the only place of the three we visited that I'm really keen to get back to with a couple of friends. Would be so fun with a group of you!

I also made a mega-long blog of our trip which you can see here. P.S. pls subscribe to my channel because I'm rubbish at YT. Selling yourself #101.

Plus, we won $200 from $10 on our last night - so who could complain?
Shop the post:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Vegas is one place id love to go with a bunch of girlfriends! Love the playsuit, so cute x

    Dana | fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty Georgia, that playsuit is just gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are amazing!
    Darlene | sozudo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this playsuit, I love how it looks like a two piece.

    Jaye x
    The Life of JP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig