Wednesday 19 October 2016

#theone

#TheOne#TheOne#TheOne#TheOne#TheOne#TheOne#TheOne#TheOne#TheOne#TheOne#TheOne
MISSGUIDED coat*, NEW LOOK cami, ZARA t-shirt, LEVI jeans, CHLOÉ boots*

A few weeks ago I'd been invited to Farfetch's 'blogger retreat' to spend a day of fun shooting, eating and relaxing with other blogging gals but sadly due to extreme jet-lag and a 20+ hour journey back from Las Vegas, I couldn't physically get there so missed out hugely.

My most recent Farfetch find are these fab See by Chloé boots that I'd picked out to style on the day - aren't they amazing? I love the vaguely 70's inspired feel but in totally 'me' and wearable colours. Plus, they're literally the softest suede I've ever felt.

Boots aside, the event was in honour of their new #TheOne campaign, all based on finding that dream coat/shoes/bag etc and that feeling of elation when you do (10/10 can relate) - which is easily done when you've got millions of different brands all in one place, huh?



Shop the look:




N.B. this post isn't sponsored, but the boots were gifted to me - all opinions my own as always!


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I absolutely adore that coat, it's so so so gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit I still love the layering of tees and camis and the boots are gorgeous, perfect for this season
    http://www.pagesfrombeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that coat and the layers! Perfect fall 'fit :)

    xx
    Kara // www.kay-ng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a shame you missed the event but the boots are gorg-e-ous!

    Dana | fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cost is amazing? Is it warm?

    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG These boots are divine! I also love the jacket you have paired them with. Perfect Autumn look babe xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just amazing, boots with denims, thats a divine combo.
    Thanks for sharing, cheers.

    Luxtime

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig