Sunday 27 November 2016

minimal christmas party looks



My latest Youtube vid is a little Christmas party outfit inspiration, or at least I hope it is! Let me know what you think, I'm still a total YT noob but I'm trying really hard not to give up on it!

P.S I'm also totally aware that the second outfit looks super short, but hey it's a playsuit so I'm going with that's totally a-ok.
P.P.S you might want to add tights to all of these, it's damn cold outside.


Shop the looks:






lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig