Tuesday 29 November 2016

an autumn outfit

Autumn Autumn AutumnAutumnAutumn Autumn Autumn
ASOS coat, H&M knit, ASOS trousers, ADIDAS stan smith & FOREVER 21 bag

Photos by Hannah

The light couldn't have changed much more if I'd have asked it to for these images, so I'm sorry! Either way, this has been one of my go-to outfits of late as all I've been doing is heading to uni and back *deadlines*.

I'm super excited to actually plan a shoot again and venture somewhere photogenic for it, rather than these awfully timed messes! Yikes.

Shop the post:




lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. loving that jumper, such a chic look!

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is the cutest, love the sleeves! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this outfit, so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig