Saturday 10 December 2016

faux fur and denim

Denim/Faux Fur Denim/Faux Fur Denim/Faux Fur Denim/Faux Fur Denim/Faux Fur Denim/Faux Fur Denim/Faux Fur Denim/Faux Fur Denim/Faux Fur
ZARA coat, ASOS skirt, TOPSHOP jumper, BRANDY MELVILLE tee, TOPSHOP boots and CÉLINE bag

I feel so out of practice with outfits and posting on here, and it's only been a few weeks of sporadic posts! Bloody uni deadlines. I'm currently knee deep in silk offcuts and lingerie lace, so wish me luck!

Anyway, I hope you're all doing fabulously and enjoy this little outfit. I'm totally in love with this Zara coat, it's everything I never knew I needed!

Shop the post:





lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Amazing look, that coat looks so cozy! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a good winter outfit, that coat is gorgeous! Good luck with uni deadlines, the pieces you're working on sound lovely
    http://www.pagesfrombeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I'm absolutely loving that coat! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is insane babe, you look immense! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this look is everything, that jacket is damn gorgeous!

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig