Monday 12 December 2016

black friday haul

Black Friday


Just as you thought Black Friday was over, the hauls begin! I thought I'd share what I picked up in a little video as why the hell not.
I made the most of the sales and went a bit AWOL, as well as picking up a few Christmas presents - so that totally justifies it. Right? (pls)

Spending aside, I'm really pleased with what I managed to nab - I would've bought it all eventually without the discount and I try and make sure thats the case with every spend at the moment, as it means you're not being blinded by a 20% off code. There's a few things that are going/have gone back too, so I think I've nailed sale shopping.

Shop the post:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig