Friday 16 December 2016

faux fur and flares

Green fur Green fur Green fur Green fur Green fur Green fur Green fur Green fur Green fur Green fur Green fur

ABERCROMBIE coat* (black/blue, tan), ABERCROMBIE jeans*, ABERCROMBIE knit* CHLOÉ bag,  MANGO shoes

Hi guys, how are you all? 

I'm back with this super festive feeling (I think it's the faux fur) look, and you're even lucky enough to be getting a touch of colour in there too!
I've been after a faux fur jacket for so long and when I saw this one I was just instantly attracted to it. I've no idea why I didn't go for a more neutral tone in true Georgia style, but I'm really glad I went for the green! It's out of stock online at the moment, but as soon as it's back I'll tweet a link for you.

I'm also digging the kick flare VELVET (yep) jeans at the moment too. They're a little bit of wintery luxe in my wardrobe full of particularly plain garms. What do you reckon?

Shop the post and some other faves:


Post in collaboration with Abercrombie, but all thoughts and faux fur love my own.


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That jacket is a beauty, I absolutely love the colour! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket looks super cosy! and such a subtle way to get into the festive spirit! I am so excited, only 9 days!
    http://www.pagesfrombeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jacket is gorgeous, such a fab colour!

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh that is the coat of dreams, love the colour! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shots are fabulous and the colour of this coat is just divine! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colour of the fur! great shots too, love the location

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig