Monday 19 December 2016

winter whites

Winter White Winter White Winter White Winter White Winter White Winter White Winter White Winter White Winter White
ASOS jeans, URBAN OUTFITTERS shirt (sale but similar and similar), TOPSHOP boots, CÉLINE bag, ALL SAINTS coat* and ASOS belt

Before I start on the fact I'm wearing WHITE jeans - can I just tell you that they're £14, so go bloody buy them already.
Right now I've got the formalities out of the way, here's a weird outfit that I wore the other day and figured I'd shoot while I was out and about. I don't know how I feel about it, I kind of like it and I kind of think I look really odd so who knows. The verdict is yet to be made.

Also, please notice the cat I made friends with while shooting, he/she was really nice and kept rolling about by my feet.

Shop the look:




lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Making friends with animals while shooting is the best! There used to be a cat in my neighborhood who would always come and join me when taking pictures. I'm also so in love with your shirt; I'm so addicted to the ruffles trend right now!

    Elizabeth xx
    www.wearshesgone.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans are such a steal! I'm always so scared to wear white. xx

    LUCY | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool photos!! I'm loving the white jeans.
    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always looking so chic babe! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super pretty, I love how simple and chic this outfit is! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, you totally rock white jeans and that shirt is so pretty too <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just shot an outfit in white jeans too, felt so strange wearing them in winter! I did notice the little kitty too, glad you made friends haha

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit but I'm way too messy/clumsy to be trusted with white jeans! x

    amyleehaynes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig