Friday 13 January 2017

dressing down

Down Day Down Day Down Day Down Day Down Day Down Day Down Day Down Day Down Day Down Day
ABERCROMBIE coat* (v.similar), URBAN OUTFITTERS jeans, & OTHER STORIES knit, ADIDAS trainers & CÉLINE bag

As I mentioned in my last post, you'd likely be seeing a lot more of my 'everyday' this year, which is something I was really keen on doing. I've been living in these BDG girlfriend fit jeans from Urban, I literally bought three more pairs in the sale as they're so hard to find in smaller sizes!

I also picked up this knit in light grey as I have it in the darker shade and it's a cosy bubble of dreams. Literally, no messing around just go and buy it already. Of course I then threw on a faux fur coat in the pouring rain because... 

Anyway, have a fab day!

Shop the post:




lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. love your style and particular the fur coat !
    https://jaimelesgyozas.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that coat Georgia, you look amazing, so chic! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, I'm all about the faux fur!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jeans! The cut is perfect x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig