Monday 9 January 2017

acne knit and blue jeans

Acne Jumper Acne Jumper Acne Jumper Acne Jumper Acne Jumper Acne Jumper Acne Jumper
ACNE STUDIOS knit and scarf, URBAN OUTFITTERS jeans*, TOPSHOP boots and CÉLINE bag

Sometimes the weather is shit, your hair is shit and your outfit is pretty shit too. But in the interest of transparency and relatability - here I am.

I picked this Acne knit up in their winter sale (spoiler: it's mens and looks so much frumpier on than I thought) but it's so warm and cosy... and itchy. We're not off to a great start here are we?

Anyway, I've been getting back into more basic outfits again, good jeans, comfy jumper and some boots/trainers. It's what I feel comfy in and most 'me' so you'll likely be seeing less cute and more real for a few weeks, or at least until it hits 15 degrees. 

Three cheers for miserable winter weather!

Shop the look:


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I hate an itchy jumper! This one does look good though so maybe that makes up for it! Love this look despite how simple it is!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think the jumper looks frumpy at all! Its a shame its itchy though :(

    http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=5378402751&blog=6877239&frame_type=feed

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool Georgia, I just love the simplicity of this outfit! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love outfits like this, so cool and simple! I don't think the jumper looks frumpy, shame it's itchy though x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you styled the jumper, it doesn't look frumpy at all! x

    http://stylepeaches.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig