Tuesday 24 January 2017

faux fur fan

Faux Fur Faux Fur Faux Fur Faux Fur Faux Fur Faux Fur Faux Fur Faux Fur Faux Fur Faux Fur Faux Fur Faux Fur
JAKKE coat via urban outfitters (sale), ASOS jeans, CÉLINE sunglasses, M&S knit, TOPSHOP boots and CÉLINE bags

Ok, I felt like a total diva queen in these sunglasses and I'm absolutely ok with that. I picked them up recently from Sunglasses Shop with a handy little press discount, which means I'm now set for Summer alongside my trusty Karen Walkers too. Forward thinking? I think so.

Anyway, I also managed to nab this amazin' coat in the UO sale (the Oxford Circus branch had a lot left FYI!) for £60 as opposed to the original £150, so I guess that's something. I really like them paired with these bargain ASOS jeans and this super soft M&S knit that I also picked up on the same day as the coat. A staple black jumper is something everyone needs and this little friend was only £25.

Shop the post:




lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. that coat is absolutely gorgeous! you look incredible girl x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect !! i love your boots
    http://jaimelesgyozas.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous!! I love that coat
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. that coat is fab and you cant go wring with that discount!

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, love, LOVE! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is one gorgeous coat, so so beaut! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coat is so beautiful and I'm in love with your bag! Amazing outfit!

    Millie x // Millie’s Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such such such a cool coat ! I love how it's leopard print but different and it looks really nice with light jeans !

    http://i-think-its-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this coat, it's perfect for you!

    Supersoar Laser

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig