Thursday 16 February 2017

fashion inspo/a wishlist


So I thought it was about time that I did another wishlist/fashion inspiration post as I think we're all feeling the roll on from the January blues and to be honest, I'm struggling to dress myself. 
I find Pinterest to be an absolute mecca in terms of finding inspiration, and the images I've pulled have given me some inspiration for when the weather begins to warm up. I'm thinking statement blouses, vintage jeans and Gucci loafers.

The wishlist I've popped below contains a few things I'd really love right now, most of which I won't be buying but a girl can dream, right?

gucci loafers, & other stories bra, j.w anderson bag, a.p.c hoodie, mango denim jacket and asos cardigan

Shop the post:




lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig