Monday 20 February 2017

i'm wearing a hoodie

A.P.C A.P.C A.P.C A.P.C A.P.C A.P.C A.P.C A.P.C A.P.C
A.P.C hoodie, LEVI jeans, VANS old skool, ASOS coat, ASOS socks & CHLOE bag
Photos by Olivia

My fashion sense is making up for the lack of inspiration in my post titles lately.
There are few trends I will officially say "I won't ever wear that" as I've learnt my lesson turning up my nose at Birkenstocks only to live in them the following summer. Culottes? Hell no. Oh wait, I went there. Moved in there, in fact. Midi heels? GOD NO - what am I, 40? Oh, scrap that.. I own three pairs. You get the gist. In fact, the only thing I'll probably say no to on the record is a baker boy hat, they're just not for me.

Anyway, the humble hoodie was something I thought I left in year 7 with "Just Do It" bags but given it's had a sartorial update, here I am rocking one. What's the verdict?

Shop the post:




lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I can't believe hoodies are back... and I want one so much! I think grey is definitely the way to go! love how you've style it

    Laura | roseandweston.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! The trench totally elevates this look to chic street style level.

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hoodie looks SO good under your coat, i never would have thought to style a hoodie like that!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such a great collection of hoodie. I really love it very much. If you want the top quality sleeveless hoodie at low price then visit Blu Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really very impressive picture of you with hoodie. If you want to buy Sleeveless Hoodie at affordable Price then visit Bludog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig