Tuesday 28 February 2017

a dutch day

Dutch Day Dutch Day Dutch Day Dutch Day Dutch Day Dutch Day Dutch Day Dutch Day Dutch Day Dutch Day ASOS cardigan*, MANGO jeans, ZARA shoes (so similar), GUCCI bag (vintage), ASOS t-shirt, CÉLINE sunglasses

So James and I ventured to Amsterdam for our joint birthday celebrations last week, (city guide coming soon - OFC) and it was just fab. Raining aside, it was such a lovely city and I'll definitely have to head back to explore more.

Either way, here's what I wore the day after we arrived. Coat not pictured...


Shop the post:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love your outfit and I especially love your handbag.
    http://www.fluentinfashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig