Wednesday 19 April 2017

gingham skirt

Gingham Skirt Gingham Skirt Gingham Skirt Gingham Skirt Gingham Skirt Gingham Skirt Gingham Skirt Gingham Skirt
MISSGUIDED skirt*, ASOS t-shirt, OFFICE shoes (old but similar), CÉLINE sunglasses and SANDRO bag*

This outfit is a real 'nothing' outfit, but still a good holiday choice all the same. I packed very little in terms of 'outfits' so struggled to piece things together when I was there, plus I only took one handbag which was very limiting in terms of photos so apologies for the Sandro spam.

This skirt really nails a few trends, which isn't something I usually strive to do so I guess that's a plus. With gingham, a-line and ruffles all ticked off it's a bit of a winner and so reasonably priced. I definitely recommend if you're looking to dip your toe into the gingham waters.

Shop the look:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love this look, definitely not a nothing outfit! You look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit looks great, I love the shoes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look ! I really like your skirt :)

    xOxo Manon B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig