Monday 17 April 2017

island life

Island Life Island Life Island Life Island Life Island Life Island Life Island Life Island Life Island Life
ASOS jumpsuit*, MANGO shoes, SANDRO bag*, CÉLINE sunglasses

Does anyone else die a little when insta-bae's use 'Island Life' to caption every photo taken within an inch of Bali? I don't know what it is, but I decided to use it here too... albeit with reference to Tenerife. Potato, po-tah-to.

I recently got back from a short stint in the 'reef with James and our two flatmates. If you've been around these parts for a while you'll probably know I've been going for yonks as James' family own a villa there so it's a fab little getaway and we know all the nice spots away from the hoards of tourists now, which is always a bonus.

In terms of outfit, I went for this new ASOS jumpsuit which I felt had a real Reformation vibe to it,  mainly because it's linen and simple. It fits pretty perfectly but due to having slight boobs (I literally mean slight) the buttons are a bit tight at the back. Again, potato, po-tah-to. I also popped these new Mango shoes on, which I bought out there. Can I get three cheers for Spanish Mango?
Shop the look:


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loving that jumpsuit, its gorgeous! You look stunning Georgia! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jumpsuit! I need the weather to warm up or a holiday so I can wear it! such a nice backdrop to the photos too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig