Friday 14 April 2017

the ordinary skincare

The Ordinary The Ordinary The Ordinary The Ordinary
THE ORDINARY niacinamide, high spreadability primer, caffeine solution, hyaluronic acid, vitamin c suspension, cold pressed rose hip oil

As I mentioned in my last post, I recently went to an event with ASOS beauty for the brand Deciem and more specifically, their brand The Ordinary.

I'm just going to throw it straight out there that this isn't sponsored, I just LOVE this brand. I had actually bought two or three products before I went to the event - just sayin'.

So, on to the products. At the event we were lucky enough to meet and hear the co-founder chat about the items and how to use them. They're great as they're stackable and so so affordable. Most of the things I've featured are £5-6, and all below £10. Can I get a hell-yeah?

My favourite of all has to be the hyaluronic acid. I use it morning and night, before my moisturiser and after using the caffeine solution on my under-eyes. The acid just helps to puff your skin back up and leaves my skin feeling glossy and moisturised (but absolutely not greasy).
Following the acid, my next favourite has to be between the caffeine solution which is used on under eyes to help curb darkness or potentially the vitamin c suspension moisturiser which is just so lovely and thick but not in any way heavy when on the skin.

I also totally reccomend the high-spreadability primer as it gives your make up an insane, smooth base to sit on and also the rose-hip oil for use at night. It's a little bit greasy feeling but by the time you wake up in the morning your skin legit feels GREAT.

So yes, a little bit on my latest favourite brand. Let me know if you've tried anything before!

Shop the post:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig