Tuesday 11 April 2017

red shoes

Red Shoes Red Shoes Red Shoes Red Shoes Red Shoes Red Shoes Red Shoes Red Shoes Red Shoes Red Shoes Red Shoes
TOPSHOP shoes, ASOS t-shirt, LEVI jeans, SANDRO bag* & CÉLINE sunglasses

Photos by Hannah

RED SHOES - who'd have ever thought you'd see me in coloured shoes? I just saw them on the Topshop website and fell in love with them. They're an exact copy of these Martiniano ones, which is a bit cheeky but hey girl doesn't have £400 spare for some fashy shoes... unless they're Gucci of course.

I wore this little get up to the ASOS beauty x Deciem event last week which was fab. I wholeheartedly recommend The Ordinary for skincare, it's honestly bloody amazing. So much so, I think I'm going to do a whole post on my routine using their products because EVERYONE NEEDS THEM.

Anyway, I'm on holiday when this goes live so I hope you're all having a fab week and I'll catch up with you when I'm back.

Shop the post:





lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Just gorgeous Georgia, the light in these pictures is stunning! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos so much! And this outfit of course, it's so chill and easy and perfect for this photo set!
    I love when bloggers don't over complicate their style!
    Kinga x
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's common knowledge that you can make a mediocre outfit stunning with the right pair of shoes. the style shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig