Monday 24 April 2017

the reformation dress

The Ref Dress The Ref Dress The Ref Dress The Ref Dress The Ref Dress The Ref Dress The Ref Dress The Ref Dress The Ref Dress The Ref Dress
REFORMATION dress (not online but similar), MANGO shoes, SANDRO bag*, ALL SAINTS leather jacket and CÉLINE sunglasses

I bought this dress back in November when Reformation had their London pop up (mainly out of excitement and the need to buy something) and had yet to find a chance to wear it. Due to the obvious boob issues, it's not for your casual day out but I thought a holiday was the best excuse yet.

I actually tried on a UK 8 in the pop-up, and went on to order a 6 as it was too big, only for it to turn up with the exact same fit. I have taken in the front a little bit but it's made very little difference as my boobs still like to jump out whenever they see fit. Not ideal when located in a Spanish restaurant in the mountains, but at least it has taught me to invest in some strong tape.

I'd love to get more wear out of it as it's so pretty, and would look lovely with a nice pair of heels but I'm pretty much a 'Netflix and nod-off by nine' kind of girl.

Shop the look:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the print and colours of this dress! x

    Lauren, http://www.fashion-expedition.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this print and that bag on you babe xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig