Tuesday 2 May 2017

the riviera outfit

The Riviera The Riviera The Riviera The Riviera The Riviera The Riviera The Riviera The Riviera The Riviera
BRANDY MELVILLE t-shirt (similar), URBAN OUTFITTERS jeans (old but same), MANGO shoes, BOHEMIA bag & ALL SAINTS leather jacket

Photos by Hannah
Just as I was on a roll with content, I got god damn busy. But alas, here I am with what I wore to a few press days last week and was told I looked fresh out of the Italian Coast, so I'll take that.

I'm currently having major life drama that is third year in a fashion degree, but yet struggling with the motivation to actually do any work (I can barely even look at a sewing machine) so sorry if it's a bit quiet for a couple of weeks. I've got one last holiday post coming at you in a few days and then hopefully I can get some more outfits shot if I actually leave the house/uni.

Thanks for being fab.

Shop the look:




lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That bag is amazing!! Hope you get on ok with the uni work xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a little too scared to wear all pale colours, but you look sooooooo good in this maybe I should go for it! love the jacket and bag especially

    Laura | roseandweston.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look Georgia! I need some jeans like that! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Georgia, so so chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely post. I wouldn't trust myself with such light colours as I'd definitely spill something.

    amyleehaynes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig