Tuesday 16 May 2017

mellow yellow

Mellow Yellow Mellow Yellow Mellow Yellow Mellow Yellow Mellow Yellow Mellow Yellow Mellow Yellow Mellow Yellow Mellow Yellow Mellow Yellow Mellow Yellow
NEW LOOK skirt, t-shirt, shoes and jacket*

Photos by Hannah

YES GUYS I'M WEARING YELLOW. Stop the press. Kidding, I absolutely love this skirt. It's categorically 'not me' but when I partnered with New Look for this post on styling some of their shoes, I knew I had to have it.

I chose some black velvet sandals that tie up the leg, and thought I'd let the skirt do the talking given that I usually do the opposite. Luckily the day I chose to wear it was a whopping 25 degrees so I couldn't have asked for a more appropriate day to wear bright yellow.

What do you think, is it a yes or no for the skirt? If you want to see it in all it's moving glory, I featured it in this video too.

Post in collaboration with New Look, all thoughts and yellow skirt feels my own.

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i adore the colour of your skirt but your shoes are absolutely gorgeous! i have to get a pair for myself <3

    Abigail Aliceđź’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Have had my eye on this skirt looks lush on you! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with this skirt, yellow looks so good on you, girl!

    Written by Tasmine | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Georgia, that skirt is just so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig